Services that we offer
New Computer Setup
We’ll help you set up your new computer and transfer any old files across. We can also bring back the Start button to Windows 8More...
PC Health Check
A Pre-determined set of general housekeeping tasks we perform on your computer to improve overall performance and stability.More...
If you have problems with your broadband internet, wireless or wired network or simply need assistance setting up a new broadband installation or network, we can help.More...
Upgrade your computer hardware for increased performance. A memory Upgrade and Hard Drive Upgrade brings a huge performance boost.More...
Brisbane IT Help? An IT technician will remedy those annoying error messages and fix those niggling issues that you’re unable to solve yourself. No Fix – No Fee!More...
Bring your computer back to life with a full factory restore. Useful when your machine is too slow to use or has significant issues that aren’t easily resolvable.More...
Data Recovery Service
Deleted a file by accident or migrating to a new machine. We can recover data from most computers and devices including IPods, IPhones, Hard Drives and Memory Cards.More...
Virus & Spyware Removal
We’ll clean your computer from those internet nasties that spy on your personal data and cause havoc with our system.More...
Why Choose Me, as opposed to a bigger company?
- Local Aussie guy who’s been in the IT field since 1994
- Previous experience for the biggest IT company in the world so I know how they work and I can offer you more personalised service
- Microsoft Certified Professional, which means that I’m familiar with windows and how it works
- I prefer offering customers free alternatives to software as opposed to expensive software, saving you money! There is always a free version of some program out there.
- If I can’t find a way to fix your problem or a satisfactory solution the service is on me
- Times to suite you, Early or late with no extra or complicated fees (check my about page for what my competitors charge) Also no extra cost for weekend, public holidays, or late nights
- I don’t mark up prices on parts. I sell to you for the exact same wholesale cost that I get them for. Some computer companies will mark up prices by 100%
- I have a flat hourly charge, with the majority of problems solved within 1 hour. Just because the hourly rate is cheaper does not mean I am any less experienced.
- If you’re a customer of mine, feel free to call me up for free advice with computers and upgrades without a charge. I look after my clients and most of my business comes from referrals
- For Tuition purposes I have tools to record what I do on your screen along with my voice, so instead of writing down step by step instructions or getting confused about how to do something after I leave, you can just watch the video that I recorded
- Have a business? I can help you advertise it on Google adwords or get a website designed with graphics and logo for ¼ of the cost of what you would pay in Australia.
- Still unsure, check out the Find us on Facebook for my latest reviews!