Computer Repairs Paddington
Fix My Home Computer provides onsite Computer Repairs close to the CBD including Paddington to home computer users throughout many areas of Queensland, including Paddington. In fact, we are one of the best on-site Computer Repair and Service Paddington providers, with a qualified and highly experienced computer technician available to fix most of your desktop and laptop problems.
Paddington – Diverse Culture on the Steep Hills
Paddington is arguably one the historically richest areas of Brisbane. Originally home to the Turrbal aborigines, the area that now Paddington welcomed the first white settlements in the 1850s. Back then, the area was known as “Ti-Tree Flats” since the first settlers moved there to cultivate timber and gardens. The area became known as Paddington in 1859, when the first sale of land occurred and the area was dubbed Paddington after a London borough of the same name.
Initially, the suburb was developing slowly because of the complicated steep hill landscape. Paddington experienced a housing and population boom in the early 1920s, after the expansion of the public transportation in the area. Over the decades, Paddington became an emblematic area for its distinctive Queenslander architecture.
In the 1980s Paddington became heavily gentrified and still boasts a distinctive coffee culture, restaurant and nightlife scene. Due to it’s rich history, Paddington now boasts dozens of notable buildings and locations, such as the Ithaca War Memorial, the Government House mansion and the Ithaca Presbyterian Church.
Computer service and repairs
Whether it’s for banking, shopping, school homework, contacting friends and family, entertainment or even running your home business, your computer has become an essential tool for managing your busy life. You need your computer to be working at its best so you can get on with what you have to do. You can’t afford to have it freeze or refuse to start, run slowly, have annoying pop-ups and error messages appearing and you certainly can’t afford to lose data.
Fix My Home Computer provides a range of computer support options to help you with:
- Setting up your new computer
- Setting up wireless internet and email, and networking
- Installing and upgrading computer hardware or software
- Repairing all brands of desktop and laptop computers, peripherals and devices
- File clean up and registry repair, servicing and clean up
- PC optimization for faster overall speed, and fixing slow start-up
- Removing junk programs and nagging pop-up windows
- Removing virus and spyware infections
- Removing web browser hijacking software such as snapdo
- Recovering ‘lost’ data
Qualified and experienced computer technician
When something goes wrong, you need someone who understands computers to fix your problem quickly. Fix My Home Computer uses a Microsoft certified technician, who has years of experience working for the biggest computer company in the world serving customers as a Help Desk operator. He understands how computers and devices work and understands the Windows platform to be able to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly – usually within an hour.
Fix My Home Computer Customer Service
Customers of Fix My Home Computer have given a five-star rating for excellence in customer service because of the personalised and reliable service, competitive pricing, and successful completion rate.
Computer Repair and Service Paddington include:
– Onsite visits: our technician visits you in your own home at a time convenient for you including early morning, evening, weekends and public holidays.
– Competitive rate: $99 for the first hour then charged in 15 minute blocks, with most problems fixed within the first hour. No Fix – No Fee!
– Offsite computer repair service: For more serious computer repairs Paddington, Fix My Home Computer will run scans, diagnostics or complete repairs in our workshop, making use of a faster internet service and not taking up your valuable monthly allowance for any kind of software update downloads. We can agree on the charge rate before starting and keep you informed on every step of the repair process. Once resolved, we will return to your home to set up your system including ensuring critical activities like your internet connection, emails and printing are all working. You’ll receive a follow-up call within a few days to confirm that your workstation is working well.
– Remote service: If your computer problem is straightforward and you don’t want a personal visit, we can offer you a remote computer repair service where we connect to your desktop or laptop computer through the internet. You can watch all the work happen on your own screen. The whole process is entirely safe and secure.
– Parts replacement: Any replacement components are charged at cost price – no mark-up.
Call Fix My Home Computer now!
If you have a small, niggling computer problem, or you have a more serious problem with your computer desktop, laptop or peripheral devices, call Fix My Home Computers for prompt, no-hassle computer repairs Brisbane or any of the surrounding suburbs.
For computer servicing issues and laptop repairs Paddington, call 0410 659 349 to book an appointment.
We service all Laptops and Desktop Brands including ones purchased from your local computer store
HP Laptop and desktop Computers
Lenovo Laptop and desktop Computers
Dell Laptop and desktop Computers
Apple Laptop and desktop Computers
Asus Laptop and desktop Computers
Sony Laptop and desktop Computers
Toshiba Laptop and Desktop Computers
Acer Laptop and Desktop Computers
Compaq Laptop and Desktop Computers
Suburbs that we service in this area:
Bowen Hills – Brisbane – East Brisbane – Fortitude Valley – Herston – Highgate Hill – Ithaca – Kangaroo Point – Kelvin Grove – New Farm – Newstead – Paddington – Petrie Terrace – South Brisbane – Spring Hill – Teneriffe – West End – Woolloongabba