Mac Repairs Brisbane | Apple Repair Brisbane
Fix My Home Computer provides onsite mac repairs in Brisbane and we are one of the best on-site companies for on-site apple repair in Brisbane as we have highly experienced computer technicians available to fix most of mac problems.
Apple Computer service and repairs
Whether it’s for banking, shopping, school homework, contacting friends and family, entertainment or even running your home business, your computer has become an essential tool for managing your busy life. You need your computer to be working at its best so you can get on with what you have to do. You can’t afford to have it freeze or refuse to start, run slowly, have annoying pop-ups and error messages appearing and you certainly can’t afford to lose data.
Fix My Home Computer provides a range of computer support options to help you with:
- Setting up your new computer
- Setting up wireless internet and email, and networking
- Installing and upgrading computer hardware or software
- Repairing all brands of desktop and laptop computers, peripherals and devices
- File clean up and registry repair, servicing and clean up
- PC optimization for faster overall speed, and fixing slow start-up
- Removing junk programs and nagging pop-up windows
- Removing virus and spyware infections
- Removing web browser hijacking software such as snapdo
- Recovering ‘lost’ data
Qualified and experienced computer technician
When something goes wrong, you need someone who understands computers to fix your problem quickly. Fix My Home Computer uses highly skilled technicians with mac and apple computers. We understands how apple devices work and understands the Mac platform to be able to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly – usually within an hour.
Fix My Home Computer Customer Service
Customers of Fix My Home Computer have given a five-star rating for excellence in customer service because of the personalised and reliable service, competitive pricing, and successful completion rate.
Mac Computer Repairs Brisbane services include:
– Onsite visits: our technician visits you in your own home at a time convenient for you including early morning, evening, weekends and public holidays.
– Competitive rate: $99 for the first hour then charged in 15 minute blocks, with most problems fixed within the first hour. No Fix – No Fee!
– Offsite computer repair service: For more serious Apple Computer Repairs in Brisbane, Fix My Home Computer will run scans, diagnostics or complete repairs in our workshop, making use of a faster internet service and not taking up your valuable monthly allowance for any kind of software update downloads. We can agree on the charge rate before starting and keep you informed on every step of the repair process. Once resolved, we will return to your home to set up your system including ensuring critical activities like your internet connection, emails and printing are all working. You’ll receive a follow-up call within a few days to confirm that your workstation is working well.
– Remote service: If your computer problem is straightforward and you don’t want a personal visit, we can offer you a remote computer repair service where we connect to your mac computer through the internet. You can watch all the work happen on your own screen. The whole process is entirely safe and secure.
– Parts replacement: Any replacement components are charged at cost price – no mark-up.
Call Fix My Home Computer now!
If you have a small, niggling computer problem, or you have a more serious problem with your mac or apple, devices, call Fix My Home Computers for prompt, no-hassle computer repairs Brisbane or any of the surrounding suburbs.
Call (07) 3155 2051 to book an appointment.