Computer Repairs Ascot
Fix My Home Computer provides onsite computer repairs Ascot and other computer services to home computer users throughout many areas of Queensland, including Brisbane. In fact, we are one of the best on-site Ascot computer repairs services, with a qualified and highly experienced computer technician available to fix most of your desktop and laptop problems.
Ascot is a picturesque, rich in history suburb of Brisbane. A more upscale area of Brisbane, it is best-known for its old architecture, large homes and a number of heritage sites, such as the Eagle Farm Racecourse and the Ascot Railway Station. Historically, the area was occupied by the by the Aboriginal Turrbal clan, whom the explorers Oxley and Cunningham met in 1824.
The exploration of the area began in 1830, when the early infrastructure was built, and the wealthy free settlers quickly favoured the picturesque area. In 1855, a large portion of land was purchased by the pastoralist James Sutherland. He built one of the well-know and currently surviving landmarks of Ascot – the Windermere villa.
In 1863 the Eagle Farm Racecourse was built, thus establishing horse racing as one of the earliest and biggest sports in Brisbane. Even the name of the suburb comes from the English town of Ascot and its famed Ascot Racecourse. The suburb also played a role in World War II, when several buildings were used by the Central Bureau as local headquarters to intercept Japanese intelligence.
Nowadays Ascot is mostly known as a prestigious neighbourhood, characterised by its traditional Queenslander architecture, historical sites and beautiful poinciana trees.
Computer service and repairs
Whether it’s for banking, shopping, school homework, contacting friends and family, entertainment or even running your home business, your computer has become an essential tool for managing your busy life. You need your computer to be working at its best so you can get on with what you have to do. You can’t afford to have it freeze or refuse to start, run slowly, have annoying pop-ups and error messages appearing and you certainly can’t afford to lose data.
Fix My Home Computer provides a range of computer support options to help you with:
- Setting up your new computer
- Setting up wireless internet and email, and networking
- Installing and upgrading computer hardware or software
- Repairing all brands of desktop and laptop computers, peripherals and devices
- File clean up and registry repair, servicing and clean up
- PC optimization for faster overall speed, and fixing slow start-up
- Removing junk programs and nagging pop-up windows
- Getting rid of virus and spyware infections
- Removing web browser hijacking software such as snapdo
- Recovering ‘lost’ data
Qualified and experienced computer technician
When something goes wrong, you need someone who understands computers to fix your problem quickly. Fix My Home Computer uses a Microsoft certified technician, who has years of experience working for the biggest computer company in the world serving customers as a Help Desk operator. He understands how computers and devices work and understands the Windows platform to be able to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly – usually within an hour.
Fix My Home Computer Customer Service
Customers of Fix My Home Computer have given a five-star rating for excellence in customer service because of the personalised and reliable service, competitive pricing, and successful completion rate.
Ascot computer repairs and services include:
– Onsite visits: our technician visits you in your own home at a time convenient for you including early morning, evening, weekends and public holidays.
– Competitive rate: $120 for the first hour then charged in 15 minute blocks, with most problems fixed within the first hour. No Fix – No Fee!
– Offsite computer repair service: For more serious Ascot computer repairs, Fix My Home Computer will run scans, diagnostics or complete repairs in our workshop, making use of a faster internet service and not taking up your valuable monthly allowance for any kind of software update downloads. We can agree on the charge rate before starting and keep you informed on every step of the repair process. Once resolved, we will return to your home to set up your system including ensuring critical activities like your internet connection, emails and printing are all working. You’ll receive a follow-up call within a few days to confirm that your workstation is working well.
– Remote service: If your computer problem is straightforward and you don’t want a personal visit, we can offer you a remote computer repair service where we connect to your desktop or laptop computer through the internet. You can watch all the work happen on your own screen. The whole process is entirely safe and secure.
– Parts replacement: Any replacement components are charged at cost price – no mark-up.
Call Fix My Home Computer now!
If you have a small, niggling computer problem, or you have a more serious problem with your computer desktop, laptop or peripheral devices, call Fix My Home Computers for prompt, no-hassle computer repairs Brisbane or any of the surrounding suburbs.
For computer servicing issues and laptop repairs Ascot, call (07) 3155 2051 to book an appointment.
We service all Laptops and Desktop Brands including ones purchased from your local computer store
HP Laptop and desktop Computers
Lenovo Laptop and desktop Computers
Dell Laptop and desktop COmputers
Apple Laptop and desktop Computers
Asus Laptop and desktop Computers
Sony Laptop and desktop Computers
Toshiba Laptop and Desktop Computers
Acer Laptop and Desktop Computers
Compaq Laptop and Desktop Computers